The Tweedles

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

36 Weeks and lovely Internet people!

Yesterday I was 36 weeks pregnant. It's rather exciting because I'm one week away from the baby being considered full term, a place I never thought I'd get to. So surreal.
Along with being 36 weeks I am tired. Tie, to the -erd. Yesterday it was toss up between sleep and eating, eventually eating won out because it's hard to sleep when one's hungry. I blame the sleepyness and hunger to the baby gaining an ounce a day! That's a lot!

So with being pregnant comes gifts I've learned and I've been spoiled by people that I didn't expect to spoil me. Lovely Internet people! Lisa at Random Outlaw sent me a lilac moby which was perfect because I had also ordered a chocolate one so that Adam wouldn't have to wear a girly colour, and now we each can have one! YAY! Thanks Lisa! I love it! Regan gave me many many outfits for the baby, all for 6 months and later, which shows how genius she really is. And cute! It's nice to know that I will have a totally stylish baby in spite of my lack of style. Thanks Regan! I will take many pictures of the baby being cute and well dressed!
It makes me feel so loved to have people I've met online give me gifts! What a lovely place the Internet is! Also on the message board I frequent we've done 2nd and 3rd trimester swaps so I've gotten gifts from other women who are in my due date club, which is so fun! Such nice people!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 10:04 AM, Blogger Regan said...

I'm so glad you liked all the outfits! I have a weakness for cute baby clothes, especially of the girl variety. I figure maybe if I give all my friends' kids cute clothes then maybe when I have kids I'll get some cute hand-me-downs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home