The Tweedles

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve.

Looks like tonight will be a nice and quiet night for Adam and I. We don't have many plans for tonight, a movie and something bubbly, champagne for Adam and apple cider for me.

As I was checking my blogs out today I see that many people made a resolutions list, or a non-resolution list. I generally don't make one because I never keep them, and then I feel like crap when I realized I suck. So I try not to make them, but still nagging in the back of my head is the ever resolution to lose weight. However this year I get to not make that resolution, even quietly because I am pregnant, and I shouldn't lose weight right now. Not even right after I have the baby, I have a buffer.

It's the best non-resolution ever....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2008 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Where did you go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home