The Tweedles

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year Round Up

I would have titled it Year End Round Up, but today's the first, so I'm late.
Remember last year when I did the meme where you posted the first line from each month? Let's do it again!

A Year in Review

Well, Blogger has been having some issues with our blog, and then we went on vacation.
In case you've been wondering why Dea and I have disappeared for the last few days, we've been moving into a new place.
So today mother nature lets me know that I'm not pregnant. For those playing along, that's bad news in Chez Berkan.
I've returned from the Great White North, which is really more brownish than white right now.
Today I went to an injections class.
I haven't made it a secret that Adam and I really want to have a baby.
No really it's still Canada Day.
Chachi seems to have eaten something not so good for his little tummy again.
My glasses are in the other room, and well it's hot and I'm pregnant.
We had an ultrasound today to check up on the Murp and make sure that her heart is okay, as there was a small chance that she would have inherited Adam's funky heart issue that nearly killed him as a baby.
To please the masses.
As of last weekend all of the baby's grandparents know that we are planning a home birth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home