The Tweedles

Monday, November 12, 2007

YAY A Meme

So Cecily at Uppercase Woman tagged all of her readers in this meme.
List 7 weird or obscure facts about you.
1. I played rugby for a good long time. (I think 11 seasons pretty much back to back). Now most people who know me in person know this, but people that learn it are always shocked. It always amuses me to see the shock.
2. I love grapes, but I hate anything grape flavoured.
3. I've been to Tokyo Disneyland, but I've never been to a Disney amusement park on this continent.
4. I love Vegemite.
5. I generally find black pepper too spicy, and yet I love kimchi and other spicy asian dishes.
6. I didn't get my drivers licence until I was 18. I failed my first learners test and then passed the next 2 with a perfect score.
7. Before I got Chachi I thought chihuahuas were funny looking. Now I think they are adorable, with the most adorable one being Chachi.

So I'll tag anyone who needs blog fodder. Have fun!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home