The Tweedles

Friday, November 09, 2007

Blarg

Posting every day has become really difficult. DOH!
I don't have much to say.
I've decided eating 100 grams of protein a day is exceedingly hard, although when I am close I seem to eat less chocolate. I attribute it to lack of stomach space!
This week I was going to go to LA with Adam's mom and aunt to watch the Ellen show, but couldn't go, midwives yadda yadda. Anyhow they all got prizes, a new X-Box 360 with Guitar Hero. DOH! again. We already have an X-Box, but not Guitar Hero. Oh well. Such is life eh?

Sorry for the lame post I have some ideas for other ones but they require some computer stuff that I suck at.
Also I'll get Adam to do some guest posts, just to spice it up a little.

Have a good night!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2007 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating 100 grams of protein would be nearly impossible for me. I get 80 on a really good day, and that's working really hard to get it! Good luck...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home