The Tweedles

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

There's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

That might be the lamest title EVER!
So on the heels of NaBloPoMo, I'm going to keep this short. Like bulleted short.
1. There was a moderate earthquake last night. It was measured at 5.6, which is big enough for me, thankyouverymuch. We live pretty close to where it hit and I was home alone, pretty sure might pee my pants. The shaking lasted for close to a minute, but when you're completely freaked out, I'm sure time slows. Also when you're freaked out, you get stupid. I sat there unsure what to do. So finally I ran to an internal door way and tried to entice Chachi to come to me, but he didn't. Too busy barking at the earthquake. I took some pictures of how stuff fell over and came close to breaking. It'll be good fodder for tomorrow.
2. Halloween. I plan on dressing both pets. Hee hee... pictures to come. Think Internet superstars.
3. The baby, Murp or Betty. Call her as you will. She's still dancing on my bladder. She's healthy, growing at the rate she should be, and apparently she doesn't like earthquakes either.

Okay that's all I'm going to give up today. Starting tomorrow you will have at least 30 posts for your amusement. Adam even said he would do some posting. whoot whoot



Edited to add: Chachi didn't win the contest, although he was the cutest dog there. Some other dog dressed as a cowboy won. And he wasn't even wearing a home made costume! The injustice. But Chachi was a little doll. Everyone wanted his picture. He pranced around wearing his costume like it was nothing, whereas at home he would cower and hate it. Such a strange little beastie.

Also edited to add. Betty isn't the baby's name, just what I've taken to calling her.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 3:05 PM, Blogger Regan said...

aw man, I call not fair on having help with the 30 days of blogging!

 
At 10/31/2007 6:03 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

I promise to write one myself everyday, unless I'm not here, then Adam will, but I will write at least 30 all by myself. Just for Regan!

 
At 11/01/2007 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the Halloween pics... I love the look on cats' faces when they are dressed up... LOL

 
At 11/01/2007 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! where are pics of your cute pet in a costume? you can't just tempt people like that! I LOVE seeing costumed pets - there's a great Halloween dog costume contest every year in a park in NYC. one of my favorite costumes was a white shih-tzu running around attached to a mop handle, which its owner, who was dressed as a crazed cleaning woman, was pushing...ha!

(separate note - i've heard that Huggalugs might be even better than BabyLegs!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home