The Tweedles

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HEY Mr. Telemarketer!

There is no reason for you to be rude to me when I tell you "no". NO REASON! In fact it is in your best interest to shut the eff up and say your goodbyes and move on to your next customer, because the time you waste being rude to me is taking money out of your pocket. Why? Because time is money my pissy friend and if you're on a commission you need to move on. Also because of the Rudey McRudersons I will never even consider AIG insurance or the San Jose Mercury News. EVER! And now I've told the world to avoid you too.
Finally I feel I can lecture you with authority because I have been a telemarketer and I was good at it. Why? Because I was efficient. I would give my customers a chance to decline so I wasn't wasting my time, and it allowed me to breathe. And I was never rude. Never.
Now Mr. Telemarketer I understand your job licks ass and you hate it, but you chose to be there, and I chose to say no, politely. I didn't get all huffy and rude with you, I expect reciprocation.
Have a nice day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even bother answering my home phone anymore. This is why.

 
At 10/17/2007 12:03 AM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

If only I wasn't so starved for human connection during the day....
Okay kidding. Half of the time I'm running like a crazy person to the phone so that I get it before Adam answers it on his cell at work. Damn telemarketers, they will literally kill me one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home