The Tweedles

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Date a Geek.

A while ago I found Kyle Brandt's blog. So for those of you not in the know, he was on Days as Philip, then he left and now they have this baby faced Philip who isn't nearly as hot. Anyhow that's not why I read his blog, I read it because the man is witty! With good grammar! And he knows good beer! There you have it folks all of the makings of a great website.
I digress.
His recent submission is an addition to his Hate List, which made me wonder if he's been subjected to a bad date recently, since we all know he's single.
So to Mr. Brandt I say, date a geek.
Whenever someone comments to me about the troubles they are having being single, as they longingly look at my diamond, or wonder aloud how I was married before them, I tell them: "date a geek."
Really people, geeks are like an undiscovered gold mine. They try harder, they know when they have something good and they work hard to keep it.
Adam is, by far, the geekiest guy I've ever been with, and yet he was the best boyfriend ever, so much so I married him, and am carrying his child! I am fully convinced that I'm on to something here with my geek talk, I'll expand.... Before Adam I had dated a plethora of guys. A smattering of types, if you will. And while the big burly football guy was all hunka hunka, the guy was an ass, and that really makes the appeal of the hunka hunka diminish. Then I met Adam, and realized that he embodied everything that I value in a significant other, and he's cute, and I became a geek convert. So to all of my single friends and such I say date a geek, you won't be sorry!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home