The Tweedles

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Facebook and I are BFF

Well that's what is seems like. I think if I were to go and check as to when I signed up for Facebook and when my posts started dropping off here, I bet that there would be a correlation. Hee hee, ooops.
However this Facebook thing is pretty nifty. I've reconnected with several people from high school and from my childhood. See the nifty? My best friend from grade 2 found me and we've been good and chatty, and the really interesting part is she is due the day before me.
Anyhow my most favourite thing on Facebook is the Scrabble application. I can play several games all at once, which is really helping with my Scrabble cravings which I have been fostering. You see Adam hates the game and I adore it, so I need to play it, and now? All of the time. Which is why Facebook and I are BFF.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8/28/2007 2:16 PM, Blogger Regan said...

I've tried to get on board with facebook, but just can't for some reason. Maybe I'm not facebook compatible.

 
At 8/29/2007 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have slowly weaned myself to a "normal" sized addiction to Facebook. I still go on now and again, but I'm not twitching, waiting for Owen to get off the computer so I can log in... okay, well, we have our computer AND our laptop, so I don't have to wait anyway... but that's NOT my point.. hee hee

 
At 8/29/2007 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like facebook, but I don't understand how it works. I can't seem to hook up with any of my high school friends because I don't have an active email address from that institution.

I use up my blog energy on message boards. Silent scream, everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home