The Tweedles

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Murp Update.

There's still a Murp. S/he has been nice enough to inflict me with morning sickness, except it appears whenever. I still haven't puked, although I have clear aversions, but I never know what they are until I am about to eat something. Nice. My most recent one? Water. Plain water. It's strange. I'll drink some water, and feel like I need to chuck it up all over whatever surface is in front of me. Thanks Murp!

I'm still tired. Although not as narcopeticky, and afternoon naps are my favorite thing.

I've managed to lose some weight, and I still can't eat red meat.

I think it's a girl, Adam thinks it's a boy. I think I might have a leg up on Adam, I've had some baby dreams and she's a girl. There is always lots of pink. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hmm I guess that's it. I am hungry right now, so my writing is degrading.

Murp, out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! have you read girlfriends guide to pregnancy? has some good tips and is a fun/scary read

 
At 7/26/2007 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had awful morning sickness with the Moosh. I was so sick... I threw up 3-8 times a day. :(

I'm sorry you've got morning sickness but I'm glad you're not throwing up!

Go Murp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home