The Tweedles

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Oh, Fun Project!

Karen over at chookooloonks had a really fabulous idea to start a journal written by various bloggers. The premise is that each blogger would each complete a page in whatever manner they want, be it art, prose or macaroni art as Karen wittily suggested. After the blogger was done then he or she would mail it to the next recipient who would do their thing then forward it on. Finally when it reached everyone who was interested, it would be sent back to Karen, who is going to dismantle it, frame the individual pages and sell them, donating the revenue to charity.
I think it's such an amazing idea. I already have a plan of what I'm going to do. I'll keep it mostly a secret, but there's going to be a Deadra original poem and lots of colour! Since I'm 22nd on the list, I expect it will take some time to get to me, but that also means I'll get to see the 21 pieces before me.
So when I get it I'll tell you all about it.
Oh and did I mention how excited I am to do this? And what a great idea it is? I really love that it will benefit a charity and in a way unite a lot of strangers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home