The Tweedles

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Big Fat List of non Grievances (Edited)

To counter the one below this.

1. I remember that I have a block of 70% cocoa solids chocolate bar in the freezer.
2. My nurse today said that a year is a long time to try to have a baby, and I don't need to qualify it when I say "I've ONLY been trying a year." (I almost started crying when she said that.)
3. Chachi is doing a lot better, he's really playful and close to 100%. He still can't jump up on to things, but it's okay. He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I help him. He's also loving his new chew toys, which is good.
4. It's Friday.
5. Adam and I bought a tent yesterday, and we're going camping next weekend in the Redwood Forest in the north part of California.
6. One of my friends here is very close to giving birth and I haven't seen her online all day, so I think she might be having her baby today. (edited to add: I was right, she had her baby, and she's just the prettiest little baby!)
7. I'm making spaghetti and meat sauce, with black olives in it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home