The Tweedles

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Big Fat List of Grievances

Okay, so I'm at a point in my cycle where I am super grumpy. I need to vent and I'm going to do it here, in hopes I spare some random, unlucky Californian my rage, and mostly to spare Adam.
1. I can never find my glasses and I can't see the screen without them.
2. There isn't enough chocolate in the house.
3. Drivers here are convinced that a yellow light means "gun it".
4. I'm covered in an annoying hormone induced heat rash which is driving me crazy with the itchies.
5. My body isn't responding to the hormones and I have to increase the dose again.
6. I told the doctor that I should start with a high dose!
7. There isn't enough chocolate in the house. (this one bore* repeating)
8. I bought a juicer attachment for our Magic Bullet and it's not all that great.
9. I have a killer headache because I had to get up really early so I could get to the lab early and have my blood drawn.
10. My fridge isn't big enough to hold a big watermelon.
11. My car is dirty, and the stupid pollen won't go away!
12. I'm tired of feeling bitchy all of the time.
13. This is the 12th cycle** we've been trying to get pregnant. It's starting to wear on me.
14. Dog poo, cat poo.
15. The grocery store nearest to us doesn't have tahini.


Okay I guess that is enough for now. I have more, but I can't think of them now and I need to make dinner.

* What is the past tense of bear?
** I swear if anyone says that 12 months isn't a long time, I'll magically fly through the computer and strange said person with some random computer cord.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2007 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deadra, One year of trying is a very long time for all the mood swings and tears that comes with trying to become a mommy. I wish you lots and lots of luck/
Love you
MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home