The Tweedles

Friday, July 27, 2007

Water? No Really, Water?

Murp is officially on her/his first time out. S/he's decided that I shouldn't be allowed to drink water. Apparently Murp doesn't care that it's hot out and I NEED water to stay, uhhh, healthy. No no no, Oh Mighty Murp doesn't want the Mama to drink water, so s/he makes me sick when I drink it.
To recap water makes me sick. Makes me all pukey and unhappy. Plain ol' water.
I've been drinking a lot of Propel (the Gatorade fitness water stuff) but I really don't like it. I like water.
Oh well. I keep telling myself, this too shall pass.
Then Murp will come out of time out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2007 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another tip from a morning sickness survivor: peppermint tea. On my most nauseous days, yes, when I couldn't even keep down water, I could keep down peppermint tea. It will at least keep you hydrated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home