The Tweedles

Monday, August 14, 2006

Charmed

I love this show! Unfortunately it ended this year, but it will live on in syndication. In fact I can watch it at least 4 times a day, and 2 episodes on Sundays!
I didn't really like the episodes as much with Shannen Dorhety, mostly she just pursed her lips and wore skimpy clothes. Not to say that Alyssa Milano wears much more, but well, I just like her better. I especially like how her skin tone has changed through the series, from overly tanned to the new tan, which is pale. Same with Rose McGowan. She rocks the pale world, and her character Paige, dresses- uhhh interestingly. And since I’m introducing the main characters, Holly Marie Combs is my favorite of the group of them.
I enjoy the show because it, is interesting to me. I can't put my finger on it. I like the fantasy of it. Maybe I love magic?
Anyhow the story line is that the 3 girls are powerful witches and they repeatedly save the world. The do some serious ass kicking, which (witch) I can really get behind. Oh also, there are always some cute guys in the episodes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home