The Tweedles

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Die Horsey Die!

So I know that I am beating a dead horse with the whole rugby thing, but I am so unsure what to do.
Yeah I know, if only this were a problem in the world.
Movin' on.
I want to play.
I don't want to play.
I love the sport.
I hate all of the time commitments.
I love the sport.
Arg.
I think I still want to play.
The club is an hour away, it's so bloody far, and there aren't any teams closer, which sucks. It's strange that there arne't as many here as there are at home. We Canadians truly are a spoiled group.
The fun part, there are a couple clubs that I have emailed and gave them a brief history of me and rugby and they all want me. YAY! It's kinda cool. I am leaning towards the team that is new this year, it feels like their club is less drama-ey, but I guess we will see.
Well enough of my blithering.

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it

 
At 8/10/2006 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what Dea? Do it. Take advantage of this pre-kid time to persue your interests, because after the kids come you're going to be committed to their needs first for a few years. Doing this might make you feel a little less stressed by that when the time comes.

 
At 8/15/2006 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it! Like Lisa said, pre-kid time means more time for you to do the things you want. Enjoy it, have fun, and play rugby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home