The Tweedles

Friday, July 28, 2006

Alert The Presses!

Lance Bass is gay! Oh wait you've already heard? Well yeah he did tell People about his sexual status, and everyone has been talking about it, but I didn't really want to. Really, Mr. Bass, who cares? Then it dawned on me, he's a has been, and what's the quickest way to get back to the top, and help to make a in the works sitcom take off? Oh I know, create a stir, and come out of the closet! Pimp your personal life, and the lives of those around you! Become a spectacle! Make sure everyone remembers you, and then pilot your sitcom. You wouldn't want to rely on the merits of your idea, or of your own acting abilities, that would be far too easy. Or is it there are no merits, or abilities? I don't know. I will read the article though, and I am sure that I will watch the show when it comes out, but if it sucks, I won't watch it again.
I'll admit I like to read the trashy magazines. I know the on goings of a lot of the pretty people's lives and I can talk about them like I know them, like I'm on a first name basis with them all. Except they don't know my first name, or my last for that matter. But you know? The more I read about these people the less I respect them. They are like a girl who sleeps with too many guys and gets a reputation, all the guys want to sleep with her, but no one cares about her. The girl that everyone respects is the girl who is chaste. Often she is intelligent and witty and doesn't need to sleep around to get the respect. Like the pretty people who don't live their lives in the tabloids, they are still popular and doing well, but they can rely on their merits to keep them there. They can act/ sing/ dance, perform.
So, Lance, who cares?

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

who is Lance Bass ? should I really care....?

 
At 7/31/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

HA! He was one of the singers of N'Sync, you know the silent one in the back. Kinda like the Howie of the Backstreet Boys, except Howie is much cuter, has a falsetto and (hopefully) not gay. Hmmm do I know too much about the Backstreet Boys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home