The Tweedles

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Completely Inappropriate

I have had some things that I wanted to write about here, but they were so bad that I decided not to. And not bad like starting a sentence with 'and' or having gross grammatical issues, I mean bad like needing to have your mouth washed out bad. Anyhow I have some stored up so I'll blast you with them all at once.

1) I read somewhere once that women can have an allergy to men's sperm, well more to the protiens in it, which makes getting pregnant harder. However, don't fret, there is something that you can do to prevent being allergic to your guy's love juice. You need to consume it to build up a tolerance. (hey I said it without using the words 'jizz' or 'blowjob!') Then after you build up the tolerance then you can try to get pregnant! Guys everywhere are doing happy dances!

2) I picked Adam up at work today and we ended up sitting in stop and go traffic. So as we were sitting I saw the lady in the car next to me picking her nose, then studying the nose nugget. Inside I was willing her to eat it. I'm terrible I know.

well that is all that I really have and I think that too much more would be a great way to alienate my readers.

HA! my readers, like I have readers!



Hi Gay! Hi Lisa!

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

It must be hereditary …….your dad said that he has the same problem….only hi lips get dry …LOL
2) so I read some place this little bit of useless piece information ….that if you eat your nuggets from your nose your body is lacking some thing……… LOL

 
At 7/26/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said...

Hi, Dea! It's like an AA meeting.

 
At 7/26/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

I just want to let you know that I am addicted to your blog. Every day I have to go and see what you have to say today…..some days when you have not posted anything for a couple of days I start to feel lost ….a bit like when you are reading a good book and you finally finish it, for a couple of days after you still want to read more…….!!!!!!!!
So you have readers……addicted readers…… but readers none the less………

 
At 7/27/2006 10:48 AM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

I"m confused, why do his lips get dry?

 
At 7/27/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

it was just a haha from Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home