The Tweedles

Friday, July 21, 2006

July 21, 2006

I had no clue what to title this post. Anyhow today was a crappy expensive day. We had a flat tire on Maggie, and I went to the tire store and discovered that the Numb Nuts who owned the car before us had no effin' clue how to drive. All of the tires were bald. Apparently he liked the hemi, or he was a teeny weenied jackass. I am leaning towards the latter! So 4 new tires, and since they are a little on the large side of things, they weren't cheap. Hmm, I guess that was our honeymoon, at 11am in the scortching sun. Whoo hooo!

I got to talk to Tessa for a minute today, she's so cute! She's starting to use sentances!

Well that is all that I am going to say. I think when I have longer posts they are less likey to be read.

cheers!

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TIRE PROBLEM’S
AS SOON AS TESSA WALKED INTO THE HOUSE YEATERDAY …..THE FIRST THING SHE SAID WAS “ CHACHI ? “ THEN “ AUNTY ‘
SHE LOOKED ALOVER THE HOUSE FOR CHACHI CALLING CHAAAACHEEEEEEEE THEN AUNTEEEEEEEEEEE.
NO HELLO NANNA, TILL SHE HAD LOOKED FOR AUNTY AND CHACHI.
YOU HAD BETTER COME VISIT AGAIN SOON……!
I TOOK SOME PICTURES OF TESSA AND YOUR DAD DIGGING POTATOES I SENT THEM TO YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home