The Tweedles

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gnah, gnah, gnaugh

Chachi's baby teeth haven't all fallen out and he's gotten his adult teeth. This means that he has 4 rows of teeth. That's right we have a Chihuahuashark, or is that Sharkchihuahua? Sharhuahua? Chiark?
















You may not be able to see but his 2 front baby teeth are still there, and they are really tiny. They are loose, but there is no way that I am going to assist them in their coming out; although his bottom teeth are crooked, and Adam isn't going to even think about lil' puppy braces.

















This looks crazy menacing, but he doens't freak or anything when I look in his mouth. If you look hard you can see all of his extra teeth. The funny part is that he loves rawhide, and when you have 8 canines, the rawhide gets caught between them. I've pulled it out a couple times. Hmm I wonder if he would let me floss his teeth? Now I just use my fingers to pull the little gooey bit out, again he just sits there, strange little dog.

Fun, eh?

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot see the extra teeth, but it is making me giggle like a lunatic that you have posted the pics online...

Hi Chachi :)

 
At 8/09/2006 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Loki doesn't have the whole 4 rows of teeth, but she's getting close. She has many new teeth, and some doubles. She's getting HUGE!!! She's just waiting for a chance to meet Chachi again ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home