The Tweedles

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remembrance Day.

Normally I talk about my Grannie and Grampa a lot in November since there are so many dates that pertain to them this month:
Nov. 5, my Grannie's birthday and their wedding anniversary
Nov. 11, Remembrance Day, which was always important to my Grandpa, and therefore, me
Nov. 28, the day my grandpa died.

I still want to talk about them, but I've said a lot of it already. So I'll just link to it. But I had to mention them today, I think of my Grandparents a lot today. I told Trixie about Remembrance Day today, and we saw a ceremony (as we were driving by it) and I told her all about it. I'll keep telling her all about it. I'm going to make sure that she understands what today is all about, and why it's important.
She will remember too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home