The Tweedles

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Christmas Capers

Trixie and I went to the mall today to start our Christmas shopping, because I want to get a jump on it and we needed to get out of the house so she didn't drive me crazy.
Mostly we wandered around the mall window shopping and I tried to think of the perfect present for her first Christmas. So I decided that it should be a keepsake, and I thought jewelry, but I'm not sure what beyond that. An ID bracelet? But it won't fit her in a couple of years. A necklace? Same issue. Perhaps a small ring that fits her now, and then she can have it as a necklace charm in the years to come? Or perhaps a lovely pearl, then a new one at birthdays and Christmases until she has enough for a necklace.
So I am officially stumped.
Ideas?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2008 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother and I have christmas tree ornaments from every year... my Mom would write the date on them if they didn't come with it already. When we got old enough to start decorating our won trees our ornaments were separated from the family collection and made a good starting point for us. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home