The Tweedles

Saturday, October 04, 2008

More on babywearing.

I know I have been accused of being "one of those parents". You know, those parents, the ones who wear their babies and practice attachment parenting and believe in other lofty ideas where you actually *gasp* make your baby your up most priority, above yourself. *gasp*
I read this article and it just rings true to me. There have been times where I've been in the mall and I would wear Trixie and push the stroller laden with bags rather than carry the bags and push the baby. When I do this people so look at me funny, but it makes sense to me, I would much rather cuddle my baby and smell her baby smell than carry the stuff.
But that makes me "one of those parents".
And you know, that's totally a title I'm okay having!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10/13/2008 7:14 PM, Blogger Rose said...

I am one of Those Parents too and I like your blog. I had not seen that article on stroller in Kenya before and it was lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home