The Tweedles

Monday, November 03, 2008

Four

Four things today.

4- number of years since Adam's and my first date.




(This was taken 3 weeks after we met, Adam came to visit me in Vegreville and he wanted a picture to show his mom. Look how short my hair was!)

3- number of parental units (and grandparental units) we have



(My mom's side. l-r, her then boyfriend Mike, Adam, me and my mom. She's back with Mike now though, so I guess he's not her then boyfriend.)

(My dad's side, l-r, my step-mom, Gabrielle (who Trixie is named after) Adam, me, my dad.)



(Adam's side, his mom, Adam, me, his dad.)

2- number of weddings we've had
(During our January ceremony, becoming husband and wife, legally.)


(Kissy, kissy!)



(So happy.)

(Saying our vows during the June ceremony, wherein a lot of money was spent to have 130 people watch us reenact our committing to each other, we did take some poetic licence and make nicer vows and changing our attire.)

1- number of children we have


(The cutest Yoda, ever!)




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11/04/2008 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a VERY sweet post, Dea. :)

 
At 11/04/2008 1:33 PM, Blogger whitneybee said...

OMG, the baby in the pumpkin! I am dying from the cute!

 
At 11/04/2008 6:06 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

that was such a nice post Deadra ....it made me cry.
love you xoxoxox :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home