The Tweedles

Saturday, November 08, 2008

i gots nufin'

It's 11:30 pm, and I am tired and have a totally blank mind. I can't conjure a decent post if I tried. So I will continue to eat my Halloween candy, (screw the diet, but did you know, I'm down 28.5 lbs!!), and I will contemplate posts, that don't require much energy.
Hey wait! Did I tell you the story about how Trixie was poopin' and scootin'? Oh, hmm that was yesterday's brain dead post.
Oh this child and her night time waking for the painful teefs! I swear I am getting less sleep now then when she was brand new. At least when she was new I could nap a lot during the day, and she didn't require much energy, short of feedings and bum changes, but now there is less napping, more moving and shaking. Oh but the cute? Did I mention the cute? I love watching her little personality emerge! But I'll save it for the monthly letter, oh I need to finish last months... tomorrow. (always tomorrow)
Hmm look a post emerged, but it's cut into my Hershey's Mr. Goodbar time. (they're surprisingly good, like a peanut M&M without the candy shell and in bar form, yum!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2008 3:03 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

halloween Candy.......Oh what a shame you are living in the US.....I would have got you to bring me some " OH Henry Bars " miss them ......Oh yeah and your Dad and his coffee crisps.....right you like them as well.......
way to go on your diet.......haloween only comes once a year so who cares......Plus sounds like you need some extra enegy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home