The Tweedles

Friday, November 07, 2008

I have a baby, her name is Trixie!

Come on, you have to give me a little credit, I've gone 7 days without a Trixie themed post!
So today while Trixie was on the potty I was working away on the computer and I heard this "scritch scritch" and I look down to see that she's pulling herself along with her heels, on the potty, while she's pooping. Funny, funny, funny. I wish I would have had the video camera ready to go, next time, I hope!
(we were in the office on the hardwood, we use her potty in every room, where ever we are in case the need strikes quickly.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2008 3:01 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

LOL .....what about your last post....I know it was Christmas capers...but seems to me it was about Trixie........
love you.....coundting down the sleeps till you are hear.......8 more to go....yeah :) :) :)

 
At 11/08/2008 11:51 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

but it wasn't all about Trixie....
We were shopping for Christmas PresentS, the S is implying Adam... see not all about the baby!, hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home