The Tweedles

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Blogher for me...

Blogher starts in a couple of days and I can't go. Pooh!

I wanted to go, and it kills me that it's in San Francisco, so close, and yet I can't go.

I could have bought tickets, but I'm not ready to be away from the baby for a whole day yet, and I don't think she would appreciate being at a conference for a whole weekend. I will go out on a branch and say that she would behave wonderfully and no one would mind that she was there, but alas I will stay home and play with my little baby instead.

So Regan and Whitney have fun! If you talk to Dooce tell her hi! And if you meet Cecily, tell her she rocks!


And so that no one feels sorry for me, here's who I get to play with all weekend!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2008 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful baby. Lucky you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home