The Tweedles

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas (wish) List, part one.

I'm going to make this part one, because I know there's more. So this isn't so much to say as I want all of these, but more, my wish list. The real reason for it? To help Adam. He needs help. And since I love him so, I will help him

1. The Ex, in chrome. I need a knife block, this is perfect.
2. An enamel dutch oven. I make soup at least once a week, and a sauce just as frequently and I have coveted a dutch oven for so long. Also I adore cooking with cast iron, it distributes heat so beautifully. I would prefer it to be in blue, but frankly I will take any colour.
3. A Kitchenaid mixer. They're so wonderful. I want blue, chrome or pink. They're so wonderful just looking at one makes me happy.
4. Denby tableware. It's the colour that our friends gave us for the wedding and I love it. Imperial blue. I love how they know me so well!

I think this will suffice for what I wish for in the kitchen, there is more, but these top my list, today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2007 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list! I especially like the dutch oven. I may have to steal it from you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home