The Tweedles

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I've arrived!

Onto the blogger scene! I mean I've only posted 195 entries... but yesterday there were 2 people who commented that I don't know! Whoot whoot.
So anyhow,
Lesley, killing is killing and it's wrong. I can't get behind it at all. I know he's done some horrific things, but killing is wrong. Also I have this hunch that he will think of it as a soldier's death and will be all big and brave about it. I doubt that he will be reduced to a sniviling, whining, pleading, man, which is what we would all like to see. I will admit I didn't think of the prospect of him breaking out and being re-instated. I agree that would be bad, and it can't happen. The bloodshed that would result would be unthinkable. Having him hanged would prevent him from breaking out. I am glad that I don't have to make the desicion, but if I did, I would put him somewhere elese, unnamed. I would leave him to whittle toothpicks for the rest of his life. And I wouldn't allow him to pen a book and get a deal from it.
Let me coin a new phrase: Let's rot some humanity into him.

To move on to other more fun topics.
I've been working on my piece for NaNoWriMo, and it's going well as of last night. I skipped Friday and didn't write anything, so by the end of the weekend I was behind on words. I did mostly catch up last night, and to be fully caught up today I need to write 1900 and will be up to date for today to; which is easy, considering I did over 3000 yesterday. It surprises me how much I can write and not realize it. I'm really enjoying it. I'm writing about when I lived in Korea, and it's bringing back memeories, that I didn't realize I had, it's cool. I will be coming to a crossroads soon in it though. While I was there I had befriended someone who stabbed me in the back so horribly that I still cringe when I think about what happened and how it made my life hell. On the other hand becasue of it I was forced to make some friends who I still number amoung my friends today. I don't want to paint her in a bad light, but dudes and dudettes, it was bad. She lied so badly. And she was believed, I could have countered her lies and explained some things that she had said, but I didn't, it would have hurt other people. I doubt that they would have believed me anyhow. The liar would have just denyed it. Anyhow, there is a lot of hurt there, and I don't know about writing it. It was 5 years ago, but it's still raw. I guess a part of me would still like to be friends with her and smooth it all out. sigh. I guess I will just write it how I feel it. I may not need to go into that much detail. However if I am feeling it that strongly, I am sure it will come out in the writing and will make for a better reading experience.

3 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Ze Ace said...

"It was 5 years ago, but it's still raw. I guess a part of me would still like to be friends with her and smooth it all out."

Yep, you're a hippie alright :)

 
At 11/08/2006 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you telling me a bit about her.
I hope you're able to work through some more of the hurt while you write.

Hugs Dea!!

 
At 11/08/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

Well then you married a Hippie! Which makes you a Hippie by association!

Michelle I stumbled onto a lovely chocolatey truffle recipie and I thought how perfect it would be for our christmas bake fest. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home