The Tweedles

Sunday, November 05, 2006

November 5th.

Today was the anniversary of my Grannie and Grampa's wedding, and it was my Grannie's birthday. If I would have had more of a choice of what day to get married on I would have chose today. However last Nov. 5 wasn't appropriate because we weren't yet engaged and we had to get married before we came down here, so that's why we were married in January. Then we had the big ceremony in June because that's when it worked well for us. I kind of link our first date anniversary with today also, so they are close and this way, I have 3 anniversaries that I get to celebrate in a year. First date, marriage and wedding.


Here's a picture of my Grannie and Grampa on their wedding day. I love this picture. I think my Grannie looks so pretty and my Grampa so handsome.

3 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture of your grandparents. I really miss mine.

 
At 11/07/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

That is such a nice picture of your Grandparents. wow you look like you Grannie.

 
At 11/08/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That really is a beautiful picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home