The Tweedles

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo

The title of this might suggest that I have some strange "Speak in IM" disease which tends to afflict California teens, but nay I say my dear friends. The first one is National Blog Posting Month, I will post every day of the month in November. The second is National Novel Writing Month, in which I will write a novel. I expect to pepper you with excerpts from my novel, or at the very least moan about it a lot. Are you excited?
I am.

So let's talk about Adam's new blog. I think it means he doesn't love me*, but hey, let's give him the benefit of the doubt. You'll notice his signature is now Ze Ace (until he figures out how to have 2 signatures, one for each blog). For those of you not in the know, "Ze Ace" is to be said with a horrible German accent. He aquired this name in highschool, apaprently he was an Ace? Yeah I still don't get it. In any case, I call him Zeace, which rhymes with Peace, he loves that.

On to other news, Adam's family arrives tomorrow night, and the house is nice and spic and spanny, yay super cleaners. Oh wait, yay me! Another interesting tidbit, apparently Britney didn't name her baby Sutton Pierce, rather Jayden James, hmmm... interesting. Oh and you all need to check out this tid bit, or rather tit bit? (my bad.) Ok and the last thing, we're thinking of making a calander, maybe a Chachi loves Bonsai one. What do you think?

Well my little Peanuts, I think I have covered everything that I wanted to say,
cheers.

and don't forget to go and say hi to Adam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home