The Tweedles

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What is this world coming to?

A screeching halt.

I read a couple articles today. I followed them from a blog and a vlog.

So you don't have to read them all I'll give a quick synopsis. In the first one a pregnant woman was killed and her fetus was taken from her. I am unsure if she delivered it, or if it was taken from her post mortem. I didn't want to read further. But the other part, I can't say if it's worse or not, it's all equally bad, her 3 children were also killed. They were drown and shoved in the washer and drier.

In the second one it's telling how 10 girls were lined up and shot in an Amish school house a couple days ago. 5 of the girls have died. The other 5 are in hospital in varying degrees of critical.

Really, what is this world coming to? I also read that the Amish school house shooting was like the 5th school house shooting this week, or recently. Again I don't know the details, I am playing the role of ostridge and ice cream is my sand.

I feel greedy that I want to have kids when this world seems so un-kid friendly at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home