The Tweedles

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh I am SO MAD!

I got this email:

Complaint ID#: 254463
Business Name: Sunnyvale Chevrolet

The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.


Sincerely,


Cathy Jasper
Consumer Services
BBB Complaint Department


Does anyone have any ideas what I should do next? I was thinking about maybe sending a letter to the local newspaper, but I don't want to get into any legal trouble.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. They won't even acknowledge the BBB? That's really stupid.

I know nothing of the legal ramifications of sending a story to the paper. I see it happen all the time, but that doesn't mean it's right...

sorry, I am no help

 
At 10/06/2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandwich Board

HAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home