The Tweedles

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Untitled

I didn't know what to call this post.
Anyhow I haven't been posting. I don't know what to say. My birthday came and went. Adam bought me a Buddah Board and it's cool. And we had cake. Lovely cake. Blizzard cake. So sweet. So creamy. So Oreo-ey.
It's all gone now. I want more....
Also, this just in. I've cut back on my sessions with my trainer. I'm scared, hold me.
I have been having good success with Julie. I'm getting a lot stronger and seeing, actually seeing!, results from my workouts. BUT Adam and I want to be able to buya house sometime, so we have to be responsible. This adult thing? It sucks.
Anyhow that's all I have to say right now.

2 Comments:

At 10/01/2006 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, the adult thing totally sucks. Forever.

 
At 10/02/2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are. Missed ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home