The Tweedles

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Writing...

Today I promised a run down of the trainers at my gym. I'm sorry to report that I have failed you. I think you'll survive, if you start feeling light headed and without breath, just ask the person next to you, or in the other room to give you mouth to mouth. ENJOY!

So today was the first day of my writing class. I was a little nervous of this class because it's in a seniors center and I was worried that there would be a large generational gap between me and the other class takers. As luck would have it, there were other younger people there, but the class is mostly of the senior variety. I mentioned to one of the other youngin's that I was worried about the gap and one of the oldies heard me at got a little p.o'ed. It's unfortunate that she was pissed, but I think that I had a very valid point. And it was how I was feeling. I wanted to yell at her:

"DON'T IRRADICATE MY FEELINGS, I'M ENTITLED TO THEM!"

In any case she made a point of telling the whole class that I was worried about this. Sigh. Other than that she seemed nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home