The Tweedles

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Silent - an update.

That is my house. Everyone has gone home and Adam and I are left with a messy house and a kt of laundry. Oh well, it was worth it.

On the health front, Adam is doing better. I was all ill yesterday, but it was self induced. The night before Shelley and I polished off a few bottles of wine. Although I am much better today!

Adam is estatic that it's Sunday cause it's all football all day. I am sure that I won't see him for the rest of the day.

So must go... stuff to do!

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that nobody in my house watches football... well, till the Cup is up for grabs, and even then, it's sporadically...

 
At 9/12/2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, a few being 4 bottles of wine. And I had to fly on Saturday. Ugh!

But it was gooooood wine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home