The Tweedles

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On the Rugby Front.

I haven't been able to make it to practices all week. With the family here and going to Vegas I can't go. I have been training like a mad woman. At the gym I changed it up and am now lifting heavier weights to get stronger. As it is now, I have to increase the weights pretty much every sesson, so if I lift much heavier and not do as many reps it won't be so ridiclous. I have been running outside and that is going well. However I am sore. My knees have been swollen perpetually for a couple weeks and I walk like a little old lady whenever I get up from sitting on the floor or when I get up in the morning. My ankles are achy also. So I am at a cross roads. I love the game, but I don't want to destory my body. It took me a long time to heal last time and I don't want to go through it again. Sigh. I'm thinking that I should let rugby go; focus on climbing, where I have met several fabulous people who are in the same place in life as I am.
AHHHH what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home