The Tweedles

Friday, August 18, 2006

4 Things

I've had several people email me this meme. I never seem to send then back, so I am going to put it here and email the link to everyone who has ever sent me one.
Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.ESL Immersion Kindergarden teacher/ ESL teacher
2.Loans Officer
3.Office Manager
4.Telemarketer

Four Movies I have watched over and over
1. Pretty Woman
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Gone With The Wind
4. THe Object of My Affection

Four places I have lived:
1. Peachland
2. Seoul/ Gwang-Ju/ Daegu
3. Manchester
4. Mountain View, Ca.

Four musicians I like to listen to:
1. Nickleback
2. Cold Play
3. Black Eyed Peas
4. Some Jazzy dude who's name I can't remember

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Friends
2. It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia
3. The Girls Next Door
4. Charmed

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London
2. New York
3. Mazatlan
4. Montreal

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Kim Bap
3. Pho
4. green curry


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. United Kingdom
2. climbing gym
3. in an in-law ready clean house
4. playing with my neice, Tessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home