The Tweedles

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let's Play a Fun Game!

First you will need: a chopstick
a handful of cotton balls
a wire brush, or boars hair, whatever you have.
and a cast iron fry pan.

Okay now that are all ready, take a cotton ball and pull it out so it's long, then stuff it up your nose. You'll need the chopstick to get it rammed into your sinuses. Make sure you get it all the way in there, really tight. Now keep jamming more cotton into your nose until your eyes feel like they are going to pop out of your head, then cram one more in each nostril.

Okay done?

Now open your mouth wide, a little wider please. Take the brush and scrub the back of your throat with it, make sure you scrub hard and get all of the nice pink flesh really inflamed.

Okay done?

And the last step of the fun game is to whack yourself over the head with the fry pan. You might want to do it a couple times for good measure. I'll wait.

Okay done?

Now you feel like I do. Let's be siblings of misery.

4 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... I think I'll pass on the "fun game." I sincerely hope you feel better soon!

 
At 9/13/2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon...I'm glad I don't feel the same way 'cuz I think the 25 really good kids I have this year would eat me alive. I couldn't handle it.

 
At 9/14/2006 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I swear to GOD it wasn't my cold you got...
but I can sympathize. Ugh.

 
At 9/14/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

I do not want to play that game thank you very much.......si sure hope that you feel better soon......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home