The Tweedles

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chachi's first letter.

Hi Puppykins!

I think you had a tummy ache last night! That's not very good, is it? I bet you were feeling really bad. Do you know how I know? It was the funny pile of poo that you left by the bedroom door. Puppy, you've never pooed there before, couldn't you have made it to your wee wee pad? Now it will stain the carpet. I guess you were really sick, since you never ever* miss your wee wee pad.

Also since we are on the topic of your night time issues; I understand that you like to sleep between Adam and I. I have a small request though. Could you possibly maybe not orient yourself horizontally between us? The bed seems to be quite small with you and Bonsai sleeping like that. Adam and I might just move into the other room to give you some space, becasue clearly a five pound dog like yourself needs a queen sized bed!

Ok Mr. Chachi Chachinkins, now that is off my chest. I have a small reminder, only give kisses when asked and lay off the puppy crack! We're worried about your wee little heart!

Love TweedleDea.

*well not really....

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all this talk about pipes and pooping, and your google ad is for plumbing and toilet repair... *snort*

Hey. It's your birthday tomorrow.

those two thoughts are not related, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home