The Tweedles

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oops.

So I know that I have been neglecting the blog, and I apologize. I will sum up what has been happening since last Friday.
hmmm nothing interesting really.

There is a new Barbie at the gym. It's Hippy Barbie. She doens't wear a bra. It's distracting.

I am taking another writing course and I started it today. It's a memoirs writing course, I'm the youngest in the class, by a long shot. A few people made some comments about me not having anything to write about seeing as I am so young. When the time came to give a brief synopsis they all ate their words. I have done more in my short life than a lot of them have. I am sure there will be some great reads coming out of that class, like how to churn butter and what it's like to live in Mountain View your whole life, but I might have something else to say. Perhaps how while in Korea I was privvy to information that I am sure the US Army wouldn't like me knowing. tee hee.

Adam and I went climbing last night and I climbed a route to the top on my first go, it was great. Normally on a new route that is at my level it takes me a couple falls, but I did it. YAY me!

I am going to a scrapbooking marathon on Saturday and the geek in me is so excited. YAY! And there are going to be lots of other women there around my age so that's cool. It is a party that is being thrown by Creative Memories so they aren't going to be happy with all of my 'contriband' tee hee.

In my Freelance writing class I submitted a poem for them to critique and I was so scared that they wouldn't understand it or tear it to pieces, but they did like it and most understood it. I would love to publish it, and I was given some ideas where I could do so. Hopefully one day I can tell you where to read something of mine published. Also I will take this time to remind you that I DO NOT EDIT my anything on this site, please expect it to be riddled with errors. However the stuff for my classes I do edit. In any case I would love to put some stuff here and I am sure that I will, but I don't know about my poetry. I am too scared of plagerism, if you really want to read some email me and I will send you a copy.

Since we are on the topic of my classes I am also taking a caligraphy and ceramics class. I feel like I am in Uni again. So cool.

And... my thank you cards. If you were at my wedding, I am so sorry that I haven't sent them yet. I bought some before the wedding, but they are plain, and mass produced. Really I can't send those, ahhh! So I thought of these lovely ones that I would make, but they were really elaborate and I was waiting on our master disc of the pictures by the photographer. Finally I decided on a much more simple design and they should be going out soon. Now to find all of the addresses that I used for the invitations. Arg.

Well my little peanuts, I should be going. Life still trudges on in the land of eternal summer, never giving in to the sweet crispness of fall. I am in the middle of cooking dinner for Adam, a yummy non-cheese alfredo and a soup. The dog and cat say hello in their own strange ways. I promise not to be gone so long this time.

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was beginning to think Friday the 13th ate you.
Welcome back :)

 
At 10/22/2006 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dea! One question: are they floppy hippie boobies, or teeny hippie boobies? I could see nipplage being a problem on teeny braless boobies, but if they're floppy -- oh man, at the gym? Is she perhaps a little bit Crazy Barbie too?

As you probably know, I don't edit my site either. No time, baby, no time. However, I wish I had the time, because I like reading edited sites better. I am nothing if not a hypocrite!

 
At 10/22/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

Lisa I didn't focus on the boobies too much, it was more, ohmygod she's not wearing a bra! OUCH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home