The Tweedles

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Adam's new blog

Hi All,

So I know I don't spew my soul around here nearly as often as all of you would like, but it's not that I don't want the whole internet to know. Rather I'm trying to save most of you from a horribly technical discussion of whichever software engineering topic is on my mind that day. Most you wouldn't follow, and I'd hate for someone to get hurt.

A few of you though are likely to not only follow my rants, but have strong opinions on the matter. You're a bunch of nerds! Nonetheless, I'd love to engage in some good ol' fashioned tech talk because I've got enough strong beliefs to hold my own in any software religion war (Go C/C++!!!)

So to help spare those of you who wouldn't follow anyway, I'm splitting my thoughts off into a sub blog: http://thetweedles.net/tech. I've already got lots of things on my mind to post, so hopefully it'll get rolling fairly quickly. For the less technical of you, the first post isn't too scary, and you may even learn something (and get a new browser). So please feel free to go have a look.


And I promise next time I have something non-technical to say I'll be back to write some more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home