The Tweedles

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hormonal Much?

Just a leeetle bit perhaps.
In my Internet wandering today a few blogs have rubbed me the wrong way, and I need to tell the whole world about it, yet still be vague.
I read this one person, who is rather negative and it drives me batty. She's a great writer, but she whines about how horrible her life is, a lot. I should take her off of my favourites, shouldn't I? (I did take her off of my Facebook friend's list though.) Anyhow she's seeing a therapist and was given a diagnosis which she disagrees with, and yet still takes the drugs. It confuses me.
Someone in one of my online groups suggested that Trixie isn't counting, when she clearly is. (touching something and making and saying the corresponding number? Sounds like counting to me!)
In my real life...
I went to a movie tonight and there was no parking. I cursed a lot at all of the well dressed pedestrians and vowed to never return to the soul sucking place with no parking.

In other news, my pregnancy is going well. Although I shouldn't be shocked really, I had a perfect pregnancy with Trixie right until the day they induced me. I heard the heartbeat today, confirming that this baby does indeed have a heart and it beats, making noise. YAY. Trixie wasn't amused by this. She was at this point glowering at me for leaving her in her stroller.

Oh and if you're a girl and you like food, you should see Julie and Julia. It was really good. I wish the ending was a little sappier, 'cause you know, the hormones and all.

(tiny spoiler)

at one point Julia finds out her sister is having a baby and she loses it a little. I sympathized so hard with her that I nearly sprouted a couple of tears of my own. I've been there, trying so hard and everyone else around me seems to get pregnant. It sucks, a lot. There was no poetic licence taken with that scene.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home