The Tweedles

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

509 Things

Remember this?
So I did it! Today I hit 509! I know I said I would do it in a month, but I didn't. I could have, but I didn't.
I was totally ruthless with my stuff, Adam on the other hand has a strong connection to a stained lab coat, a bright orange traffic vest and a too small suit. He insists to keep the first two in case he needs a costume and the suit because it will be better to have it altered than to buy a new one.
Let work on him together okay? A new suit that fits him is the best idea. Not one that fit him when he was prepubescent. However, I was able to throw away all of his horrible acrylic sweaters which made my skin crawl when I touched them.
On my side of the closet, it's nearly bare. I got rid of all of my work clothes, old dresses and anything that I haven't worn in a year and don't fit. I have lots of room to shop now, I mean Trixie's clothes are less cramped now.

Even after everything is all done and I've hit the 500 mark, there is still a lot of purging that can be done, so I'll make another goal of 200 things before the end of May. Let's see if I can do that! Same rules apply as before.

Also? I challenge anyone else to try for 100, I bet you can do it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home