The Tweedles

Friday, November 14, 2008

Survivor!

I watched Survivor last night and the skinny science guy, Bob, made his own idol. It seems that this has been a trend in past seasons. Ozzy made one last season, and Yao Man another season, and I think someone else did another time, so it's common. I started to think, that I should either create a "make your own idol kit" or just take the fixin's to make my own if I should ever go on the show.
(not that I plan on it, but you know, things happen.)
Also if I ever go on the show, I will swear on Adam or Trixie to get what I want, you know why I can do this with no shame? Because it's a game! Oh and really what does it mean to swear on someone? Is it like no trade-seys? Or no take-sey back-sies? So then kinda by definition Survivor is just a higher stakes playground game?
Interesting.

Oh yeah I go to New Zealand tomorrow! Whoo hoo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home