The Tweedles

Monday, March 24, 2008

I did not go and get dead,

Hello.
I think I have a totally excusable reason for my lack of posting, but it's not that! We've finally moved and we have none of those complicated internet thingys. We get it tomorrow, there will be rejoicing!
So until then I am in a deli, hijacking Adam's super-dee-duper laptop to read my emails and such. (I love my laptop, but it's harder to type on than this one)

I have some blog entries that I need to get up and running, they've all been written and edited, in my head. Stay tuned! They will mostly involve Trixie. Does that make me a mommy blogger? Is that a good or bad thing? Should I care, should I be labelled? I refuse to be labelled! (heh, I was watching some "My So Called Life" yesterday. )

While I have time a wee Trixie related snippet.
Today Adam and I are taking our sweet baby to get her passport so we can take her home and get her a REAL passport, (suck it jparks!, hee hee.) and as we were leaving home at an early hour to come here to first check our email we were congratulating ourselves for being organized and leaving the house in good time. However when we got to the deli we realized that we forgotten the documents for the passport. Apparently we aren't as organized as we thought. I will take credit for the properly packed diaper bag though, thank you very much. (If we've left the house 10 times with Trixie, the bag has been properly packed 4 times. Parenthood, it's great.)

Well Adam should be here to pick me up shortly, after having gone home to get the stuff for the passport.

more later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3/25/2008 12:35 PM, Blogger Linda said...

My sister taught me a good trick for not getting stuck w/out diaper gear. She kept an extra bag in each car that had a good supply of diapers, formula, bottles, etc, so if she forgot to update her regular diaper bag, she was not stuck without the necessities. Then she only had to remember to check the supplies in the car every week or two instead of every day.

 
At 3/26/2008 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the diaper bag issues. Totally forgot about that... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home