The Tweedles

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brilliant

Whenever I am filling something out that asks what my favourite movie is, I draw a blank. There are several that come to mind, but I need to make sure that I paint myself in the right light. So I think of which movies I absolutely love, and there are a couple. In each of those movies there is a scene that moves me, and lingers with me. So when I think of a favourite movie, I think of these scenes. I guess the better question to ask is: "What is your favourite scene in a movie?" For me, hands down, it's the last scene in Dirty Dancing, when Patrick Swayze dances the final dance with Jennifer Grey. It gave me goose bumps when I was ten, and still does now. I was reminded of this today when a friend sent me a You Tube clip of a couple replicating that same dance at their wedding.
Very cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home