The Tweedles

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Miscellany

Today was a strange day. I wanted to avoid giving recaps of my day, because that is tantamount to telling you what I had for lunch. But today was a strange day.
I started out climbing with my friend Lauren, which is always fun. Lauren is a super athletic person, and I am happy that I get to do athletic stuff with her. She challenges me, and it's great. Especially today, I managed to climb something that I haven't been able to do in the past, and it wasn't that difficult for me, so yay physical prowess... well at least making it to the top of one of the superhigh walls.
Then this afternoon we saw a Reproductive Endocrinologist. And it's official I'm fertility challenged. More so than I expected. That sucks so bad. Like I told Adam, I hate that I can't just get pregnant with the hate of a million evil bigots.
Finally I went for a run tonight, since I am training to run a marathon* and it was a relatively easy run. Just last week I kind of struggled with it.
So that was my strange day, a bitter truth sandwiched between perseverance and success.
*I'm running for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society... I will explain more, likey on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Dea... just wanted to give you hugs and hope...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home