The Tweedles

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Pill

Ack the Pill is a better title I think. So my RE put me on the Pill. Yes, I'm trying to get pregnant, but he put me on the Pill. Also for the record I've never been on it. I always figured unless I'm in a commited relationship I"m gonna use condoms, so what's the point? And hey I was right! So now that I'm on it, I feel weird. I have no appetite at all, which sucks because I am about to go to the gym and I know I havne't eaten enough. I made chocolate cake the other day (Adam asked for one) and I had no desire to eat any. None! And it is chocolate! It's strange what these hormones are doing to me.

So since we are talking about the Pill, I have a funny story.

Long long ago when I lived in Calgary before I met Adam I was spending a lot of time with this guy, whose name I won't use. I don't know how to describe our relationship, but it was more than hand holding. Anyhow this guy worked at a gym and got me a killer deal on a membership there. So when he was asking me about medications on the new client questionairre I answered none. Without missing a beat, he says, "expect the pill right?". To which I reply, "nope." He jerks his head up from what he was writing and looks at me with a look of complete shock. I just just hear the wheels in his head turning, as he put 2 and 2 together. It was very amusing. He didn't dwell on it, since by that time we were only friends and it had become a non-issue.

But the look on his face, was priceless. Boys you've gotta ask, don't just assume....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home