The Tweedles

Thursday, November 16, 2006

25,192 words

As of right now, which means I am where I need to be. Except, really today is tomorrow, so I need to be at 26,666. But I need sleep and I have been typing for 5 hours. But yay, I'm caught up.
Now I need to get caught up in my training for the marathon.
Oi.
Tomorrow, or today, however you look at it, I get to run 3-5 miles. For my lovely Canucks, 3 miles is 5kms, which is doable, and get this, I've convinced Adam to run with me.
Yes you can shake your head in disbelief, but this is the same Adam that gets up early every morning too, and eats his veggies.

Ok I must sleep.

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job! Whats your trianing schedule like? Are you running 10 and 1's? More details....

3miles is 4.8km (2 rugby pitches short of 5km). Thats a good run and very doable. :)

I finished my first 10km last Sunday(and was only happy when it was done!). Course, we were running in -10 and on icy paths. Boo, City did a poor job of clearing the snowfall on the river paths.

Keep it up! K, must be getting back to work, not that I feel like it.

T

 
At 11/16/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

way to go Deadra.........how on earth did you get Adam to run with you....and eat his vegies as well..........:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home